How it's made
Our printing partner facilities:
With over $39.8 million invested in printing equipment, our printing partners use industry-leading tech to get your products looking awesome.
We print our products with care at our fulfillment centers in North America and Europe, as well as our partner facilities across the globe. Everyone at our printing partners enjoys paid time off, healthcare benefits, and a safe and friendly work environment.
Each facility has implemented corporate social responsibility initiatives, like LED lighting and recycling programs for paper, plastic, and glass. All ink waste is disposed of to meet environmental regulations. We also donate damaged products to charitable organizations.
How our posters are made:
Posters are printed on matte photo paper. Enhanced matte paper is bright and ideal for photographs. Click here for more information about print sizes.
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology
- Ink cartridges are returned to Epson and recycled
- Poster frames are made of alder, semi-hardwood
- Frames are painted black with a 2,0 cm (0.75”) thick border
- Hanging hardware included
- Acrolyte front protector, not UV resistant
Poster + Frame:
How our shirts are made:
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on t-shirts. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our t-shirts. That's because it yields quality prints, it's cost-effective for one-off orders, and there's almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
- Kornit series printers
- DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).